Cornerstone Regional Surveying, LLC (Cornerstone) is a professional services company providing a wide range of land surveying services. The company was formed in June of 1996 and has progressively expanded to include licensing in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Two licensed surveyors are employed by the company and are accompanied by a staff of highly qualified field, drafting, and administrative personnel. The licensed land surveyors have a combined experience of over 64 years, and a combined staff with over 175 years of experience..
Our experience includes working with other professional in the fields of engineering, planning, land development, oil and gas exploration and pipelines, geology, environmental remediation, construction, real estate, and lending.
Our crews are equipped to perform all tasks generally encountered in the surveying field, including Real-Time Kinematics GPS surveying. We use an integrated electronic field-to-finish system designed to minimize errors and maximize productivity.
The types of services provided by Cornerstone Regional Surveying include, but are not limited to:
- Rural and Platted Boundary Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- ALTA Land Title Surveys
- Mortgage Title Inspections
- Flood Elevation Certificates
- Construction Layout and Staking
- Legal Description Preparation
- Architectural/Engineering Design Surveys
- Pipeline Staking/Mapping and Oil/Gas Well Location
Cornerstone Regional Surveying has extensive experience in all types of land surveying and the following list notes a bit of our recent past performance:
- Geodetic and Legal location of proposed and existing tower facilities for FCC and FAA reporting and licensing
- Pier layout, bolt layout, forms and grade, miscellaneous construction and local refineries and oil pipeline pump stations
- Subdivision (Cadastral) surveys, lot splits and lot combination surveys
- Design and construction staking surveys for county and federal aid roads and bridges in southeast Kansas
- Construction staking for US Highway 400 in Montgomery and Labette counties in Kansas
- Geodetic and Legal location of proposed petroleum wells for intent filing and database purposes
- ALTA-Architectural/Engineering Design Surveys for hundreds of locations in our license area, including subdivision platting or lot splits are required